C-55 Cotton Core Wicks 100 count
Cotton core wicks are a nice alternative to zinc core wicks. The cotton core wicks have a round tin base (20 mm) with a 6 mm neck attached, which helps keep the entire wick assembly standing upright and prevents it from flopping over as the candle burns down to the end.
• Braided with long strand cotton, which provides a consistent burn.
• Exhibits a slight curl when burning, which minimizes carbon buildup.
• Primed with high melt wax (212F), which aids in keeping them straight in the molten wax.
• 6 inches long. Use for 1.5"- 2" diameter candles.
• May need to wick up for soy or other veggie waxes.
• Size recommendations are a guide only as wick sizes may differ as your own needs/recipes differ.